Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I want an adventure
I want an adventure
I am sick of everyday life
every day
every day
every other boring day
I am sick
sick
of the same
I want excitement
I want contamination
I want purification
I want
I want
the new
the shocking
I wnat to trangress
There is the temptation of the unknown
and I want to plunge headlong into it
I want danger
I want to go forth
in courage
curiousity
I want to experience life
in its fullest
I don't just want the light
I want the dark
I don't just want the safe
I want the scary
I want to see a ghost
I want to see Blood
I want a hell of a ride
I want to kiss a girl
I want to kiss a guy
I want to hike in the wilderness
I want to fall free
and then cling on for dear life
I want to steal from life
I want to disobey

I understand why Eve did what she did
I understand why mistakes are important in life
The trouble with being right all the time
is the boredom
is the dissatisfaction
the incompleteness
I understand why Satan exists alongside God
I want to touch God and also brush the Devil's hand
I want more experiences
experiences
I want more
more
more more from life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home