Monday, January 02, 2006

Show host: Well Hello again to all my viewers. Today, I am going to have an exclusive interview with none other than the big man. The BIg Guy. No, not the president of the United States as many of you might think, But even BIGGER and BETTER. I am having an interview with none other than, Mister....(drum rolls) GOD himself. A big round of applause!

music and lights flahses
(figure in white robe, wihte hair and beard appears)

Show host: Good evening. And welcome to my show.

God: Why thank you, it is a pleasure.

Show host: I have to say, your, hm how should I say it, your looks and your outfit surprised me. It almost looks like a cliche, if you'll forgive my bluntness.

God: Well I thought, it might be better if I appeared in a more familiar form. Well, I could have razzled dazzled you bunch more I supposed. I have thought of appearing in the form of a pineapple, but really, I thought you having me here would have caused commotion enough.

Show host clears his throat : Well, now that I have you here admist your busy schedule, I am sure I have lots of questions the viewers are dying to have you answer. We will take a couple from the floor, and from the email at the end of the show. And don;t forget the phoneline. If YOU have a question for GOD on this show, don't forget our number is 1900-ask-god. I reapeat 1900-ask-god.

show host: Now. You've been busy, I see.

God: oh, of course, always the same old things, I have to do.

show host: so do you ever get bored?

God: Well, there's a tough question, I can't really feel bored, I suppose that is a purely human emotion. But if you go on the premise that you are created in my image, I suppose you can say so. But..

show host: Really? But how did you come up an idea like that to create life? Surely not out of boredom, I suppose?

God: Well. It is rather a secret, and you wouldn't understand even if I told you.

Show host: Oh come on... I sure the viewers at home are dying to hear more on this. Come on. why create anything and furthermore, what inspired you to create humans.

God: Well, it might have been a bit of an accident or maybe inspiration.

Showhost: Good Gracious! Accident! that's heartening news! To hear that you make mistakes and worse, that we're one of them? Oh alright, let's go on pretending that you indeed make mistakes, which would you say was your greatest mistake out of the following? Responsible for creating Satan, planting the tree of knowledge, creating human or having tested them?

God: Well. I really.. can't say for sure... I have never seen things from that angle before. Maybe letting the human race go on for as long was a blunder, you are always destroying things, dying here and there, excreting, drooling, sweating... Oh, I don't know, rather nasty sort of creatures. But amusing I would have to add.

Showhost: Now..I'm sure many in the audience today wants to hear some message from you in these commercialized and superficial times. If you had one message, what message would you give them to these people?

God: I would just like to tell everyone that..

[Show interrupted]

The show is interrupted for a live news report outside the studios. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

News reporter: I am here, outside the studios where a live show of an interview with God is still recording. A large crowd has gathered here. And police and riot controls have arrived at the scene. It is chaos here. Here protests have been going on since the starting of the interview. I have with me, atheists protesting the existence of God.

[camera shows banners, and protests calling slogans]

reporter: Christians and catholics along with believers of various religions have also gathered to show their disapproval.

Supporter:This is the work of the devil! Blasphemy!! A Fake! All Lies! More money grovelling dirty work of the media!

Reporter: Scientists in support of Darwin's theory of evolution have just arrived at the scene Bringing with them two apes to make their point. The peace lover organization has also appeared in protest against the impingement of the freedom to religious thoughts, and international good will through the appearance of only the god representing one religion. They demand the others to appear.

peacelover: This is an outrage! We have fought long and hard to promote international and inter religious friendship and look what this God fellow has done!

Reporter: It seems as if the protest may become violent. The situation is tense. More reinforcements have arrived and as the show progresses inside the studio, the corwd has gotten worse. Fund raisers have also arrived to promote their own causes, such as the red cross and green peace. Others are selling souveniers for the occasion. Some are just here to look in on the commotion. Just now passing in the crowds there has been talk of storming the studio. PIlgrims have started flooding the whole area. There simply can be no easy end to all this m.....

[Because of an emergency at the broadcasting station, all live telecasts have been cut, we are very sorry for inconveniences caused. Following this, is the high action drama with the babelicious cast of, Bay watch. Stayed tuned]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home