Thursday, August 14, 2008

I dreamt of a giant pig last night
it's ugly head-pink, eyes closed, scarred tissue
an intricate web on its face
in profile
hanging in that
white tiled room
It's insides all dug out
hollowed out
I can see its ribs,
a little bit of intestines
and other entrails and insides.
It seemed to have a mocking smile
I left the room in awe
and overwhelming disgust
perhaps shock
at my closeness to that thing
the lady of the cafeteria asked me what I would like
in my
Yong Tou Fu
Her head that of the pig
as I bit my lips and picked my food
I don't remember eating
or throwing up
the only thing I recalled
are chocolate jelly beans
which seem to glowing with a mysterious green
with that I slipped out of
that piggish world
in which ugliness is real
and friends are close
and chocolate jellybeans came in tubes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home